Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You look so much like your mom!

If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me "you look so much like your mom" I would be sooo rich right now. And you know what, I do look like her and I love it! My mom is beautiful inside and out. Friday is a very important day and ya wanna know why? Its her birthday!!!! Just to let you know, I have the most wonderful mom in the world! I can barely go a few days without talking to her. I seriously call her almost everyday after work on my way home. Sometimes I call her even when I don't have anything to say, actually a lot of times I don't really have anything to say but just to hear her voice is so comforting. If I'm having a bad day or if I'm worried about something, I can just call her and just to hear voice will calm me down. It must be a motherly thing. Shes such a good listener, probably the best listener that I know. Sometimes its nice just to have someone to talk to you who will just listen and shes the one to go to. I love her energy! She definitely has more than I do. Shes always doing something whether its working, baking, walking, shopping, scrap booking or just whatever. You can hardly catch her just sitting still doing nothing (I think she got this from my granny).  She is so kind and truly cares for others, something else she got from her mother. My mom does so many nice things for others like baking bread and taking it to her old clients she use to have. I admire her in so many ways and I hope I can be half the mom one day that she has been to me. Shes taught me to grateful for the things I have, to be kind to others, and to live every moment like its my last! Ah, I love her! This amazing lady is also known as my personal secretary. Sometimes I don't have time to call or go to certain places during the day that I would like to, but not to worry, mom saves the day! I'm sure shes my dads personal secretary too! Thank you mom for being so wonderful and amazing! I love you so much!!! I hope you have a great birthday! And you know what? You look so much like your mom too!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and so very true! She's the best sister and friend I have on this earth. And yes, she's as beautiful as our Mama.
    Aunt BC

    ReplyDelete