Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ATTENTION!!!!!

This message is for the people in my life who I rarely talk to that have my phone number. This message is for the people who I "use" to work with years ago that randomly got my number. This is for the people who I "use" to go to school with who I never talk to who have my number. ATTENTION!!!! If you are not a family member or a close friend, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT call me and ask me a work question. Just because I work at a very popular place and you may need help with something, does not mean to call me on my personal cell phone, out of the blue with a work related question. I do have a life outside of work. DO NOT call my husband or family members trying to get in touch with me! 1. If we have not spoken if years, do not call me or facebook me with a question. Its rude. I owe you no favor what so ever so. Do what the rest of the public does and call my place of employment for yourself and find out the answers you would like to know. We even have a website and facebook page! Look it up! 2. If you call me to ask me a work related question and do not at least ask me how I'm doing or say thank you for the information, LOSE MY NUMBER!!! Just because you got it years ago, doesn't mean you need to keep it. Sometimes I get random numbers calling my cell phone and I regret answering it because its always "Jimmy" or "Jane" from back in the day wanting to ask a question. If I have to answer the phone to you and I scratch my head wondering who it is, LOSE MY NUMBER!! I'm so sick of answering questions after my work hours. Dear family members and friends of mine, I may be changing my number due to a high number of calls at times. If I do end up changing it, I will inform you. I realllllyy don't want to change it since I've had the same phone number since highschool but it may come to just that. Thank you for letting me vent and informing you. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment