Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To The BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

I would like to take this time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful dad!!! He is truly an amazing man! He has taught me soooo many things and he always seems to have the right answer. If at anytime I am unsure about a situation, I always call him. I know at one time I bothered him with too many questions because he answered the phone saying "what do you want now?" But I know he was only kidding :) My dad works harder than anyone I know and deals with a lot of crap. I complain about my job quite often but I'm sure its nothing compared to what he has to deal with. Don't worry daddy, retirement is coming soon! Thanks to him I've seen many parts of the United States, all the way from Florida to Wisconsin. Many kids are not fortunate enough to have their families take them on trips but I was fortunate enough and I hope I can do the same for my kids one day. He has taught me to pay myself first with savings and retirement. Oh, how I do love him so much but at times he can be a pain in the ass, but its all in how you can take it. I remember the days when he use to take me to high school and wouldn't let me get out of the truck until I was at the front of the school and I had to give him a kiss on his cheek before I got out. I remember the days when I had to go over my spelling words with him and if I was one letter off he would send me back to my room for fifteen minutes to study all over again. Jeezzz that drove me crazy and I always ended up crying, but I know now that it was done out of love and wanting me to learn. I remember one time my dad taking me out to practice driving and he told me I drove like a mail man (too close to the edge of the road). That comment has always stuck in my brain so now I drive centered in my lane. Because of my parents, I had the wedding of my dreams! Actually, it was better than my dreams. I could go on and on forever. Thank you daddy for all of your wisdom and love over the years. I couldn't imagine anyone ever being a better father than you are. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

P.S. Don't let this blog blow your head up.


No comments:

Post a Comment