Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our Pug of Love

I do have a very important love in my life other than my wonderful Mike Wayne and that is my pug Jovie. Now this is no ordinary dog. She is a cute and chunky pug. Some love her and some don't. I don't really welcome the haters into our home but sometimes they slip on in. Sometimes I have guests who want to sit on the couch with her and pet her and show her attention and then I have others who call her "fugly" and really don't want her to mess with them. Now she is a "in your face" kind of dog. She loves attention and loves to be in a lap. No she doesn't smell good and yes she does snot on you like a pig but she is love. I can pop her for doing something bad and she would still be under my feet trying to show me love. At times she can be a little dumb in her own way. Sometimes I catch her walking face first into things (no wonder her face is flat), falling off the arm of the couch, jumping onto things and not quite making it. But mainly she is the CUTIEST pug in the whole world!! She always has her sad face on but inside she is really happy. She barks at other dogs on the television and she hates birds. She knows certain names like daddy, Jake, and toy. I guess you can say she is like a child to me. But not only me but to Mike Wayne as well. He spoils her like crazy. He doesn't give her tap water but bottled water. He always makes sure she has access to her toy at all times. Believe me he wasn't crazy about her at first. He thought she was too wild but now that he has had the chance to live with her, he's fallen in love with a pug. Well, I could go on and on but I'll spare your eyes from reading any more.
I honestly don't know how I go to work every morning with her looking at me like this. She's just too cute!





Dear Jake,
I love you so much buddy. Last year you gave us quite a scare but i'm so glad you pulled through like you did! My heart would have truly been broken if the worst would have happened. You are the smartest dog in the world (seriously people). Sometimes I don't like it when you nip at me when I leave but I know you are doing it because you don't want me to leave. I love it when you sing even though your daddy isn't crazy about it. Sometimes I wonder how you ever got as smart as you did. You know so many commands and sometimes I feel like I can talk to you as though you are human. I miss you buddy and I hope to see you very soon!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment