Monday, May 9, 2011

Colin Michael Talty

This week, my bff/my other half Jennifer Talty and her husband Brendan had their first born baby boy, Colin Michael Talty. Now this is just no ordinary baby boy. He is my GOD SON!! Oh gosh, I can't describe how beautiful and perfect he is! I basically waited on the edge of my seat ALL day for him to arrive and then when I got off of work I hauled butt to the beach to see him. I am so blessed to have been able to hold him on the very day he was born shortly after he arrived into this world. Being in the room with Jennifer when she finally got to hold Colin for the first time was an amazing moment and one i'll never forget. It made me realize how much we both had grown and what is really important in life. Here are a few pictures from that special day:




2 comments:

  1. Congrats new God Mother. You'll be a great role model.

    ~~Steve

    http://michigan-meets-sc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love it!! Colin and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete