Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Townhouse for Sale!!

So our little town home has been up for sale since July. At first we were getting quite a few lookers off and on for the first few months but now.. nothing. I'm very grateful that we have a place to live and a roof over our heads but I'm ready to move out of the city limits. I never thought in a million bazillion years I would say that, but I am. 1. Traffic is horrible before 8 am and after 5 pm. I know why but its getting aggravating. Sometimes I have to wait an awe fully long time just to be able to leave our road we live on due to the traffic. I don't think I could ever make it in a big city. 2. I'm ready to live closer to family due to the fact the crime rate is high and I have to spend 3 nights a week by myself at home. Whenever I lived alone, I never once thought about anything bad happening or was never scared but now that I've gotten use to Michael being here, I'm uncomfortable on nights when its just me (and Jovie).  If you knew the kind of man I married, you'd probably ask why in the world I would feel uncomfortable in my own home alone. We have enough here to fight the "bad" away. Anyways, that can topic could be a whole different blog. I guess I should just remember that everything happens in God's time and he has a plan for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment