Wednesday, April 27, 2011

.. the start of something new..

Ok people. So, I've decided to start this blog thing. 1. To keep a journal of my life. 2. Because now I actually have time to. I worked 2 jobs off and on for a lonnggg time, but not anymore! YAY! I'm kind of an indecisive person so who knows how long I can keep this blog going.

Tuxedo shops. Hmm.. what can I say.. why do they take a mans measurements? When the tux comes in, its all wrong. Why even measure them? I've noticed this several times now. We went to the local tuxedo shop to get my husbands tux for a wedding this weekend and his coat was too big and the shirt was too small in the neck. I'm not even going to go into the events that took place months before our wedding at the tuxedo shop. Lets just say its was the only thing I worried about during all the wedding planning.

On a brighter note, my BIRTHDAY is coming up soon!!! I'm excited about my birthday this year. 28 years old, 28 PEOPLE!!! Where has time gone? I feel like the twenties have flown by! I usually celebrate my birthday for a whole week (just ask my dad). My wonderful Michael Wayne always gives the greatest presents! I have no clue what I'm getting this year but I'm sure it will be great. I've already given him a list of things I do not want but no list of what I do want. So, we will see!! Things I do not want: camping equiptment, amo, knives, sleeping bag or anything in those areas. Thanks babe!

1 comment:

  1. Great start, kiddo! I'll be your biggest fan and cheerleader. Hope you are blessed beyond measure with your perfectly crazy husband!!! He makes me laugh so hard. You are the perfect couple and I hope all your dreams come true. The wedding.....absolutely AWESOME!!! Would love to have the party again, anyway. See if you can talk your Daddy into another party like that!!
    I love you and will be looking for you a "swimmysuit" for your 28th birthday. Do you want ruffles, polka dots, or bright stripes?
    Aunt BC

    ReplyDelete